Master Of Business Administration(MBA)
The Master of Business Administration Department began in the year 2008, with an intake of 60 students. Since its inception, it is dedicated to disseminate the empirical insights of management education to all the promising managers. The motto was not merely confined to academic curriculum rather it on training programs based on industry requirements. With unflinching efforts of the department, the intake was raised to 120 in the year 2013. In order to cope up with the dynamic and competitive business environment we are nurturing the students at all basic and allied disciplines of management, developing the pedagogy, arranging various guest lectures, industrial visits, case study learning, individual student mentoring etc. These core areas facilitate their business acumen and enable to take challenging tasks in their later stages of life.
1. PG – Master Of Business Administration(MBA)- INTAKE:120. .
To create a centre of academic excellence in the field of Management Education with the purpose of fulfilling the industry requirements through holistic development of the future managers and to possess the right knowledge, skill sets & attitude towards their work and life with ethical values &morals.
We are committed in educating and nurturing leaders for building up of growth centric oriented enterprises by creating value for their stakeholders and society at large.
• We are committed for the holistic development of Students by pursuing excellence in teaching, research, training and consultancy.
• To impart the best of inputs to our students to make them industry ready.
• To develop innovative teaching pedagogies .
• To build strong industry academia interface.
• To create conducive learning and research environment.
• To build a strong network of our brand ambassadors – our Alumni.